Back to recipes
Irish porridge with strawberries & vanilla
Enjoy a delicious start to the day with this Benefiber® boosted classic breakfast dish.
- 1 cup raw oats (regular or quick)
- 2 cups fresh strawberries cut in half
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons toasted chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 8 teaspoons Benefiber® powder
- Cook oats according to package directions.
- Stir in Benefiber® and vanilla extract.
- Mix regularly to ensure that Benefiber® is thoroughly incorporated.
- Stir in strawberries.
- Divide into serving bowls and top with butter or margarine, walnuts and maple syrup.
Nutritional Information per serving
|Contains 2 teaspoons of Benefiber®
(2 teaspoons = 3 grams of fibre)
||1100 KJ (263 Cal)
|Dietary Fibre, total